Monday, December 28, 2009

Day One!

Ok, so I am new to this BLOG stuff. But I see BLOGS and read BLOGS all the time on the web. I figured I would give it a shot too. I am aspiring to write several books. I have already started the process! I have my first novel done, well the unpolished and unedited version...but I have it out of my head and on a flash drive! I actually started writing with pen and paper, the old fashioned way. I found that my thoughts were much more fluid this way. Then I transferred my writing to the computer. During this process, I came up with several more ideas for children's books, which I can't wait to start.

GOAL 1 for 2010: Get a short story published somewhere in a journal or on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Comments are not shown until approved by the blog administrator.