Monday, February 15, 2010

Solitude and Creativity

I spent most of this past weekend alone, unless you count the dogs. The weather was so beautiful, and my surroundings were so inspiring. I found the creativity to finish my children's book, at least the first draft. The draft needs a little bit of tweaking, but my story finally came out -- and it's me. It's a piece of my children too. I think with the beautiful photographs I have planned the book will be enjoyable for parents and children alike. I am sure the children who read it will have a connection with Andrew and Jack (the bear). Nothing would make me happier than having a parent reading this book to a child and they both feel something from it. Children have such amazing imaginations -- adults seem to shut that world off as if it was no longer needed. Stay tuned for a preview of "Andrew and Jack the Bear"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Comments are not shown until approved by the blog administrator.