Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Freelance Work


I am waiting patiently to hear back from publishers who want to publish my children's picture book, Jack the Bear and His Boy Andrew; I still have to earn a living. I am studying, researching and learning all about the world of freelance writing. Although, I would much rather write creatively – writing is writing! I am learning more and more about the need for web-site content, blog posts and ad copy. I worked as an accountant for an ad agency for almost three years; I did happen to pick up a little bit of the "creative" world. Not to mention, that one of my best friends is currently a ghost-writer. I am surrounding myself and soaking up every facet of the world of writing. I have to keep telling myself I AM a writer, not I AM TRYING to be a writer. So now it's time to perfect my grammar and sentence structure (don't want to leave anything dangling or hanging).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Comments are not shown until approved by the blog administrator.