Friday, July 16, 2010

My July Reading List


Books I have read in July
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
  • Pictures of Hollis Woods by Patricia Reilly Giff
  • Promise Not to Tell by Jennifer McMahon
  • A Wrinkle in Time by Madelein L'Engle
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
Sound juvenile to you? Part of writing for young adults or middle grade readers I need to know they style, the concepts and the language.

Suggestions please! Leave your comments, tell me your favorite book when you were in 8th or 9th grade. It doesn't have to be new, it can be a classic, it can
be a book your kids are reading right now.

Promise Not to Tell: A NovelPictures of Hollis WoodsThe Giver
Twilight (The Twilight Saga)A Wrinkle in TimeSpeak: 10th Anniversary Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Comments are not shown until approved by the blog administrator.